ISSA has released a new analysis of data which strongly supports the position that cleaning is economically efficient and, thus, a relatively modest investment in improved cleaning produces substantial returns. Download the Value of Clean Paper now.
- Work ticket resolution costs
- Occupant wellness: absenteeism
- Occupant wellness: improved productivity
- Image enhancement: customer satisfaction
- Asset preservation
- Energy savings
- Reducing hospital associated infections (HAIs).
Then, calculate the true value of proper cleaning in six often overlooked areas using the new ISSA Value of Clean Calculator 2.0, exclusively available to ISSA-member companies in U.S. and International versions.*
This paper helps you better understand how to connect cleaning investments to metrics that facility executives care about most, and to help managers internally sell the importance of cleaning to upper level decision makers to secure necessary buy-in and funding.