- PRSM Unveils New Brand Identity
September 13, 2012 — The Professional Retail Store Maintenance Association (PRSM) has launched a new brand identity.
According to PRSM Executive Director Patricia Dameron, the association’s new logo and brand concept represents a more dynamic enterprise. In addition to the new logo, the rebrand reflects how PRSM has evolved to provide a wide array of resources critical to the success of retail facility management professionals, including:
- Best-practice white papers, books, and forums
- Benchmarking reports
- Interactive toolkits
- Industry leading magazine and newsletter
- Facility management-specific educational programs and webinars
- Retail Facility Maintenance Professional industry certification
- Sustainability resource center
- Solutions networking events among retailers and vendor partners.
To read the full story, click here.
PRSM is a leading membership association that empowers retail facilities professionals from throughout North America to make informed decisions by delivering best-practices, education, forums, and partnerships. For more information, visit www.prsm.com.
To return to ISSA News, click here.