- Cintas Names Finalists for Canada's Best Restroom Contest
October 10, 2013 — The five finalists in the fourth annual Canada's Best Restroom Award, sponsored by Cintas Corp., have been selected.
Created by Cintas in 2010, the award honors businesses that value hygiene and style and recognize the parallel between clean restrooms and customer retention.
The public is invited to vote for its top pick at www.bestrestroom.com/canada through November 30. The winner and runner-up will be announced in the fall , and the top vote-getters will be enshrined in Cintas’ Canada’s Best Restroom Contest Hall of Fame.
The five finalists are:
- Chop Steakhouse, Richmond, British Columbia
- Steamworks Brew Pub in Gastown, Vancouver, British Columbia
- Valleyview Shell Super Station, Valleyview, Alberta
- MoRoCo Chocolate, Toronto, Ontario
- Marché Restaurant, Toronto, Ontario.
To learn more, visit www.bestrestroom.com/canada.
Headquartered in Cincinnati, OH, Cintas Corp. provides uniforms and apparel, restroom supplies, and mats as well as first aid, document management, and fire protection services. For more information, visit www.cintas.com.
To return to ISSA News, click here.