- Triple S Elects Board of Directors
January 30, 2012 — Triple S has announced the election of its board of directors and executive committee.
Elected board members for the coming year are:
- John B. Treat, Treat's Solutions, Inc.
- Jim H. Chittom Jr., Athens Janitor Supply Co.
- Kenneth R. Crutcher, Kenway Distributors, Inc.
- John B. Earl, John A. Earl, Inc.
- M. A. "Butch" Ellis, Lansing Sanitary Supply Co.
- Douglas D. Ireland, Capital Sanitary Supply Co., Inc.
- Bruce H. Janvey, I. Janvey & Sons, Inc.
- Martin Munvez, Chemcraft Industries, Inc.
- Dutch Owens, GEM Supply Company, Inc.
- David D. Rea, House Sanitary Supply Co.
- Michael J. Tighe, Industrial Cleaning Products, Inc.
Additionally, the board elected Treat as chairman of the board, Earl as secretary, Robert F. Langley of Triple S as treasurer, and Alan E. Sadler of Triple S as clerk.
About Triple S
Based in Billerica, MA, Triple S is a member-owned, national distribution services and logistics company that provides facility maintenance solutions to the education, health care, commercial, retail, industrial, and government markets through a network of independent member-dealers and regional distribution centers. For more information, visit www.triple-s.com.
To return to ISSA News, click here.