- IEHA Certifies First Group of Master Housekeepers
May 16, 2012 — IEHA has announced the first group of individuals to earn the organization’s Master Registered Executive Housekeeper (Master REH) designation.
Introduced in 2011, the Master REH accreditation is designed to raise awareness of the knowledge and skill levels achieved by designation holders, as well as highlight their role as leaders and educators within the cleaning industry. The four IEHA members who were awarded Master REH designation are:
- John M. Poole, Jr., authorized OSHA Outreach Trainer, ISSA Certification Expert and ISSA Cleaning Industry Management Standard Assessor
- Leslye Kornegay, director of custodial services, University of Vermont, Burlington, VT
- Frank Pessolano, director of environmental services, Mountainside Hospital, Montclair, NJ
- Michael A. Catanzaro, director of environmental services, Wentworth Douglass Hospital, Dover, NH.
IEHA is a 3,500-plus professional member organization for individuals who direct housekeeping programs in commercial, industrial, or institutional facilities. IEHA provides its members with an array of professional development, educational, and certification opportunities. For more information, visit www.ieha.org.
To return to ISSA News, click here.