- ISSA Members Among World's Best Corporate Citizens
April 24, 2012 — Eight ISSA-member companies have been named to Corporate Responsibility Magazine’s 13th annual list of the 100 Best Corporate Citizens.
The annual list ranks companies based on 320 data points of disclosure collected from publicly available information in seven categories—environment, climate change, human rights, philanthropy, employee relations, finance, and governance. The ISSA-member organizations included in the list are:
- Colgate-Palmolive Co.
- Clorox Co., parent company of Clorox Professional Products
- Dow Chemical Co.
- International Paper Co., parent company of xpedx
- Kimberly-Clark Corp., parent company of Kimberly-Clark Professional
- Procter & Gamble, parent company of Procter & Gamble Professional
- Staples, Inc.
To read the full story, click here.
To return to ISSA News, click here.