Celebrate National Cleaning Week March 28-April 3, 2021
What is National Cleaning Week?
National Cleaning Week celebrates the value of clean and the important, positive impact cleaning has on public health, the environment, and the economy. ISSA has conducted research on how regular and proper cleaning in offices, retail, restaurants, schools, hospitals, and at home can result in significant public health and economic benefits.
- Sunday, March 28: Save 20% on educational courses, one day only, use code CMI50. Shop virtual CMI education courses.
- Monday, March 29: Support ISSA Charities™—Cleaning for a Reason®, ISSA Hygieia Network, and ISSA Scholars. Donate here.
- Tuesday, March 30 9:30 am – 4:00 pm (CDT): Clean Advocacy Summit two-day event. Save your virtual seat and register today. Deadline to register is March 26.
- Wednesday, March 31 9:30 am – 5:00 pm (CDT): We want to hear from you! Get social and share how COVID-19 changed the way your organization views cleaning on ISSA’s LinkedIn and Facebook pages.
- Thursday, April 1: Thank your facility cleaning staff and recognize them for a job well done. Show us how you recognized your cleaning team with a picture on our LinkedIn and Facebook pages.
- Friday, April 2: Stay in-the-know with resources you need to advance clean and drive innovation. Sign-up for government text alerts, e-newsletters, and subscriptions to CMM and Cleanfax.
- Saturday, April 3: Join ISSA and for one day only, save 10% on your first year of membership, use code INTRO2021.
Why is National Cleaning Week important?
National Cleaning Week represents a unique opportunity to celebrate the value of clean, raise public awareness, and for you to promote your business and the cleaning industry. Together, we can change the way the world views cleaning.
Why is ISSA involved?
As the leading trade association for the cleaning industry worldwide, ISSA promotes the importance of clean, advocates at the federal and state levels, provides education and training, and raises the profile of the cleaning industry. Our membership includes more than 9,200 distributor, manufacturer, manufacturer representative, building service contractor, in-house service provider, residential cleaning, and associated service members.
What can you do?
- Help raise public awareness about the value of clean by submitting a proclamation to designate an official week of cleaning for your state. If you are interested in helping, please contact Stacy Seiden, ISSA’s Government Affairs Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-225-4772. Read the sample proclamation here.
- Give back today and support your ISSA Charities. Your tax-deductible donation will go a long way in allowing us to continue cleaning the homes of cancer patients, advancing women in the cleaning industry, and supporting the future of clean through scholarships and company internships. We Are Cleaning As Charity.
- Share your story about the value of clean, your business, an amazing employee, and/or how you’re celebrating National Cleaning Week.
- Share these graphics on social media.
|Share on Instagram
||Share on Facebook
|Share on Twitter
||Share on LinkedIn
For questions about ISSA and National Cleaning Week, please contact Stacy Seiden at email@example.com.