Health Care Reform
Accessible by: anyone
On March 23, 2010, President Barack Obama signed into law the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA)—aka “Obamacare”—that, along with the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010 signed into law on March 30, 2010, overhauls our system of health care in the U.S. Comprised of over 2,600 pages of text, the landmark health care legislation will affect every American and most U.S. businesses in one way or another.
ISSA has prepared the information below to help members better anticipate and understand how health care reform will impact their businesses and employees. Please be aware that the information below is of a general nature. Individual companies are encouraged to obtain professional guidance as to how health care reform may affect their specific business.
- Pay or Play: Healthcare Reform Webinar for Contractors – June 11, 2013
- An Overview of Health Care Reform
- Health Insurance Reform: Pay or Play Mandate – Who Must Comply?
- Health Care: Pay or Play Mandate – What “Full-Time Employees” Must I Cover?
- Pay or Play Mandate – How Large & Self-Funded Employers Can Satisfy Minimum Value Requirements
- Health Care Reform’s Individual Health Coverage Mandate