As 2016 comes to a close, most ISSA members are either just finishing unpacking from ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America 2016 in Chicago, IL, a few weeks ago or preparing for the upcoming ISSA/INTERCLEAN Latin America 2017 in Mexico City, Mexico, in a few months. But did you know ISSA has a variety of tools designed to boost the bottom line of distributors and manufacturers throughout the year?
These six surefire solutions will supercharge your business to the next level in 2017 and beyond:
- DEAL Yourself In. ISSA's recently launched Distributor Efficiency Analytics & Learning (DEAL) program, developed in partnership with Sustainability Dashboard Tools LLC, can help distributors reduce operating costs and become more profitable. DEAL can assist your business with cutting facility and fleet operating costs—up to 30 percent—with a comprehensive, three-part approach of learning, analytics, and rewards. Request a demo of the DEAL program to learn more.
- Prove Your Value. ISSA’s Value of Clean® tools and information are designed to educate decision makers that cleaning is a necessary investment in better health, a better environment, and a better bottom line. You can use these tools to establish yourself as not just a supplier or a vendor to your customers, but a trusted partner with a vested interest in elevating the cleaning industry.
- Develop the Future. ISSA’s Internship Toolkit was designed to help ISSA-member firms identify and attract new talent to the jansan industry. Not only do these internships fill the hiring needs of member-companies, they also provide valuable educational experience to tomorrow’s decision makers. The toolkit is full of practical items to aid businesses in finding, interviewing, hiring, training, and retaining the ideal intern for their situation.
- Connect With Contacts. ISSA.com Buyers’ Guide is a comprehensive database of ISSA-member companies around the world. Take advantage of the exclusive person-to-person directory search option to connect with industry leaders, key customer contacts, and other cleaning industry professionals via this expanded directory search. And be sure to review your company listing to ensure your contact information for 2017 is current and correct.
- Spread the News. As another free member benefit, ISSA will run your company’s press releases as a member news story on ISSA.com, which receives more than 36,000 unique viewers monthly. ISSA will also share your news online via the ISSA.com RSS news feed and social media including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Plus, ISSA member news is also published in our magazines ISSA Today and Cleaning and Maintenance Management as space permits. Email email@example.com for more information.
- Boost Your Professional Image. ISSA members have a wealth of simple—and free—promotional tools to give your professional reputation an instant boost simply by capitalizing on your ISSA member benefits. Use ISSA member logos on your website and business cards to promote your professionalism and display your affiliation with the worldwide cleaning association. Share ISSA-TV training videos with your clients or embed them on your company’s site. Plus all members also have access to the ISSA Member Press Kit.
These six solutions are simply scratching the surface of the numerous tools ISSA has available for you all year round. Take some time to visit ISSA.com/benefits and find out how ISSA can help your business and improve operations and boost your bottom line. If you have any questions, ISSA’s Member Services team is always here to help you maximize your benefits at firstname.lastname@example.org.