Certified Professionals| Assessors, Individuals, Companies
Accredited individuals conduct comprehensive assessments of those cleaning organizations that have applied for certification under CIMS.
- Cliff Beiser of Champions Touch (Orlando, FL)
- Brent Bourne of Servitech Training Ltd. (Victoria, BC)
- Bill Fellows of William H. Fellows, I.C.E. (Madison, TN)
- Shane Ferris of Ferris Group (Bolton, ON)
- Bill Griffin of Cleaning Consultants (Seattle, WA)
- Alfred Guaraldo of Guaraldo USA (Wilmington, DE)
- Derek Oliveira of ValkarTech (Rosemère, QC)
- Pat McClure of HLH Systems (Dublin, OH)
- John Poole of John Poole Co. (Acworth, GA)
- Bruce Stark of Stark Consulting Group (Loveland, CO)
- Lance Witschen of 1Class Consulting (White Bear Lake, MN)
Each accredited assessor is required to comply with a strict Code of Professional Conduct to avoid potential conflicts of interest and to maintain neutrality. For example, an assessor may not perform an assessment for an organization for which he or she has provided consulting services in the past. Assessors are assigned to cleaning organizations seeking certification by ISSA’s official registrar, the American Institute for Cleaning Sciences (AICS).
Interested in Becoming An Official CIMS Assessor?
Individuals interested in attending a future CIMS Assessor Workshop and taking the accreditation examination should contact Charlie Janowicz, ISSA CIMS Account Executive, at 800-225-4772 or [email protected], for more information.
The fee for the CIMS Assessor workshop is US$1,995 per person (fee includes exam and assessor accreditation credential, which must be renewed on an annual basis).
Find Certified Individuals
Click here for a complete list of certified individuals who are ready to help your organization achieve certification today.
Find Certified Companies
Click here for a complete list of certified organizations in CIMS or CIMS-GB.