I.C.E. Workshop only
A.C.T. Workshop only
(I.C.E. certification required)
I.C.E. & A.C.T. Workshops together
(A savings of nearly US$300!)
CIMS "ISSA Certification Expert" (I.C.E.) Workshop
Training to become an ISSA Certification Expert positions an individual as an indispensable resource during tough times. As one's customers or own organizations face budget cuts, professionals need real-life solutions to help them deal with the new challenges. The good news? The I.C.E. program can help!
- Custodial operations around the country must reduce labor budgets by 5-10 percent—reductions that cannot be accomplished by supply price decreases alone.
- Operational and budgetary knowledge is necessary for one to position themselves as an indispensable resource in these harsh economic times.
- The need to evaluate, reduce and redeploy the workforce is the only way to meet impending budget reductions and an industry professional can help their customers or their own organization do so by training to be a CIMS “ISSA Certification Expert.”
Ultimately, becoming an I.C.E.-certified professional arms you with information about the critical factors that you can use to help your customers or your own organization meet demands from the highest management levels. In fact, past attendees have saved customers or their own organization more than six figures annually by helping them comply with CIMS and achieve certification to the Standard.
Click here to learn how one I.C.E.-certified professional worked with a customer to prepare for CIMS certification, resulting in more than $400,000 in annual savings.
Click here to learn more about CIMS and CIMS-GB certification.
CITS "Accredited Certification Trainer" (A.C.T.) Workshop
Do you want to differentiate yourself from the competition, position yourself to deliver Cleaning Industry Training Standard (CITS) training, proctor exams, and help issue certification by becoming a CITS accredited trainer?
Industry professionals have the opportunity to attend an Accredited Certification Trainer (A.C.T.) workshop on the best practices and principles of effective training in the cleaning industry.
The A.C.T. curriculum includes:
- Psychology of learning (adult learning principles)
- Preparing lesson plans
- Recognizing and maximizing engagement of all learning styles
- Instructional methods
- How to conduct classroom presentations.
All CITS Verified Training Programs may only be taught by A.C.T. trainers. A.C.T. trainers can train, proctor exams, and help confer certification to frontline cleaning professionals. All CITS verified training programs have been verified by meeting the requirements in the CITS standard.
Click here to learn more about the CITS program.
Upcoming 2017 I.C.E. & A.C.T. Workshops
September 10-12 - Las Vegas, NV (in conjunction with ISSA/INTERCLEAN)