CIMS is the first consensus-based management standard that outlines the primary characteristics of a successful, quality cleaning organization.
Think of it as a way to differentiate your organization from the competition, demonstrate your commitment to quality and customer satisfaction, improve your overall operations, and save money.
Put CIMS to Work for You
CIMS is more than just a way for cleaning organizations to set themselves and their green cleaning operations apart in the marketplace. Individuals who wish to assist their customers in preparing for CIMS certification can become ISSA Certification Experts (I.C.E.), while facility managers and others responsible for selecting a cleaning service provider can gain an increased level of confidence in their contractor by using CIMS and CIMS-Green Building (CIMS-GB) as a powerful pre-qualification tool. CIMS and CIMS-GB certification demonstrates an organization is prepared to deliver quality, customer-focused services and ensures an organization is capable of delivering a comprehensive green cleaning program based on LEED: EB O&M green-cleaning criteria. Click on one of the portals below to learn how CIMS can help you.
What's New for CIMS
- CIMS-GB has been included as a direct compliance option in the new version of LEED EB: O&M. Learn how CIMS-GB certification can position you to assist customers in securing LEED credits!
- The 2018 I.C.E. Workshop Schedule has been released! Click here to learn more.
- ISSA Launches CIMS LinkedIn Group. Click here to join the group.
- CIMS/CIMS-GB Featured in IFMA Foundation Global Guide to Green Cleaning! Click here to learn more.
- Increase the odds of outsourcing success...choose a CIMS-Certified Contractor! Click here to learn more.