CIMS Success Stories
Each organization went through the official certification process, underwent a comprehensive assessment, and achieved certification to CIMS or CIMS-GB (Green Building). The CIMS-GB case studies are highlighted with the symbol.
Learn more about their experiences going through the process and how they see CIMS certification benefiting them in the future by browsing their individual CIMS case studies below.
Testimonials | See what industry professionals are saying
View this Straight Talk video interview to find out how one ISSA member, REDLEE/SCS Inc., has embraced the CIMS program and leveraged its benefits to become more competitive in today’s challenging marketplace.
Click here to learn how one CIMS-certified organization has enjoyed more than US$400,000 in annual savings as a result of their certification efforts
Featured Success Stories
CIMS-GB Case Studies
- Bee-Clean Building Maintenance: Edmonton, AB, Canada
- Crothall Healthcare: Wayne, PA
- DMS Facility Services: Monrovia, CA
- Executive Management Services (EMS): Indianapolis, IN
- Floyd County Schools: Rome, GA
- Franciscan St. Francis Health:Indianapolis, IN
- IH Services: Greenville, SC
- Mid-American Cleaning Contractors: Columbus, OH
- University of Michigan Plant Building & Grounds Services Department: Ann Arbor, MI
- Varsity Facility Services: Pocatello, ID
- Vonachen Services, Inc.: Peoria, IL
CIMS Case Studies