Since 2007, a number of organizations have participated in the Cleaning Industry Management Standard (CIMS) Certification Case Study Program. Each organization went through the official certification process, underwent a comprehensive assessment, and achieved certification to CIMS or CIMS-GB (Green Building).
Learn more about their experiences going through the process and how they see CIMS certification benefiting them in the future by browsing their individual CIMS case studies below.
*CIMS-GB case studies are available! Learn about the experiences of your fellow members and why they value GB certification. The CIMS-GB case studies are highlighted with the symbol.
- NEW! Waterford Services Inc.: Toronto, ON, Canada
- Bee-Clean Building Maintenance: Edmonton, AB, Canada
- Castle Keepers: Charleston, SC
- Crothall Healthcare: Wayne, PA
- DMS Facility Services: Monrovia, CA
- DTZ, a UGL Company:: Newton, MA
- Executive Management Services (EMS): Indianapolis, IN
- Floyd County Schools: Rome, GA
- Franciscan St. Francis Health: Indianapolis, IN
- Held's Janitorial Services, Inc.: Buffalo, NY
- IH Services: Greenville, SC
- Eurest Services: Wayne, PA
- K-Tech Kleening Systems: Weston, WI
- Kelsan, Inc: Knoxville, TN (I.C.E.)
- Matrix Integrated Facility Management/Shellville Facility Services: Johnson City, NY/King of Prussia, PA
- Mid-American Cleaning Contractors: Columbus, OH
- Omni Facility Services: Southfield, MI
- Portland Habilitation Center: Portland, OR
- Principle Cleaning Services Ltd.: London, England
- Regular Cleaning Services Ltd.: London, England
- Scarlet and Gray Cleaning Service: Cincinnati, OH
- University of Calgary: Calgary, AB, Canada
- University of Georgia: Physical Plant Division - Services Department: Athens, GA
- University of Guelph Physical Resources Department: Guelph, ON, Canada
- University of Michigan Plant Building & Grounds Services Department: Ann Arbor, MI
- Varsity Facility Services: Pocatello, ID
- West Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust: Suffolk, England
- Vonachen Services, Inc.: Peoria, IL
Further, numerous building owners, facility managers and purchasing professionals require CIMS certification in their requests for proposal (RFP) and cleaning specifications. Learn why prominent facilities have elected to include certification to the CIMS standard as a requirement to be awarded a janitorial services contract.