CIMS and CIMS-GB recently were mentioned in:
- Cleaning Matters magazine: Article detailing the launch of CIMS in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Workplace magazine by Sourceamerica™: Article detailing Job Options, Inc.'s CIMS-GB certification and the benefits the company has received due to certification.
- The Connecticut Department of Public Health: The department's Green Cleaning Guide for Residential and Commercial Cleaning Companies cited CIMS-GB as providing the framework for the effective management and the development of a comprehensive green cleaning program.
- The U.S. Green Building Council Center for Green Schools' Road Map for a Green Campus
- FacilityCare: reaching 20,000 professionals responsible for operating, planning, and maintaining health care facilities
- The U.S. Department of Labor Occupational Safety & Health Administration's (OSHA) Assistance for the Cleaning Industry
- American School & University, reaching more than 62,000K-12 and higher education facility decision makers, ISSA Cleaning Standard article
- CleanLink.com: Article about the University of Georgia Physical Plant Division – Services Department attributing an annual cost savings of US$414,000 to implementing CIMS-GB
- The Healthy Facilities Institute: HFI announced its support of CIMS and CIMS-GB program as a means to help enhance the health of indoor environments.
- Facilities Manager: APPA named CIMS and CIMS-GB as key tools in the development of an effective facilities management structure.
CIMS New and Press Releases
See a list of recent news and press releases related to CIMS and CIMS-GB from the ISSA Newsfeed.