Get CIMS Certified
CIMS is designed for management, operations, performance systems, and processes. Compliance with the Standard demonstrates an organization is structured to deliver consistent, quality services that are designed to meet the customer’s needs and expectations. It sets forth processes, procedures, and supporting documentation proven to be characteristic of customer-driven organizations. CIMS is nonprescriptive and, each individual organization has the flexibility to choose the most effective ways in which to meet its requirements.
The Standard| 6 core elements of management best practices:
- Quality systems
- Service delivery
- Human resources
- Health, safety, and environmental stewardship
- Management commitment
- Green Building (GB)
CIMS applies to an organization in its entirety, rather than to a specific individual, process or product.
Multiple facilities? Discover how certification applies to multiple location organizations by reaching out to our CIMS team, contact Charlie Janowicz, ISSA CIMS Account Executive, at 800-225-4772 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Implementing an effective management framework and green cleaning program, organizations are positioned to improve operational efficiency and better serve their customers, which naturally leads to cost savings.
Achieving CIMS Certification
- A facility service provider organization must submit written documentation supporting their compliance with the requirements described in the five key sections of the Standard.
- An organization must meet 100 percent of the mandatory elements and 60 percent of the recommended elements, per section.
- An ISSA-accredited third-party assessorthen conducts an on-site review of the applicant’s systems, processes, and documentation to ensure compliance, as well as visits individual customer accounts or locations to ensure that the organization’s activities are consistent with the documented systems and processes.
The Importance of Certified Companies
- Takes the guesswork out of the odds of outsourcing success.
- CIMS provides facility managers and purchasers with a powerful, pre-qualification tool that is both free and easy-to-use.
- CIMS certification increases the odds of outsourcing success
- Offers a level of assurance that a cleaning organization’s management systems and operations are structured to deliver consistently high-quality service
- Identifies a true commitment to meeting one’s expectations.
CIMS-certified contractor can assert that an independent, accredited assessor has reviewed the organization’s management and operations systems and verified compliance with the principles and requirements of CIMS.
For more information about CIMS Certification contact:
- United States & Canada: Charlie Janowicz, ISSA CIMS Account Executive, at 800-225-4772 or email@example.com)
- Europe, Middle East & Africa: Alexandra Adams, ISSA Program Development Manager, at +49 6131 636 7824 or firstname.lastname@example.org/ Manuela D’Agata, ISSA International Education & Certification Director, +31 629405309 (Netherlands) or email@example.com
- United Kingdom: contact Alexandra Adams, ISSA Program Development Manager, at +49 6131 636 7824 or firstname.lastname@example.org/ Manuela D’Agata, ISSA International Education & Certification Director, +31 629405309 (Netherlands) or email@example.com