What is Train the Trainer?
Train the Trainer is structured to help train and certify cleaning professionals so they can successfully implement training for their operation. It is a great way to begin effective and high-quality training.
This three-day seminar is designed to teach you the front line cleaning procedures in the CMI Basic (daily maintenance) and Advanced (project work) handbooks. Through interactive group activities, you will not only learn the technical skills but how to implement a complete training program at your organization. Train the Trainer will provide you with not only the front line procedures but, the proper teaching methods to improve your team’s efficiency through CMI’s custodial technician certification course.
Who should attend?
Whether a BSC or in-house provider looking for an all-inclusive training solution—TTT is primarily for trainers and/or lead custodians. Many new to the industry have also found the class to be a great knowledge base for starting their career in the industry. Each year, Train the Trainer welcomes custodians, cleaners, housekeepers, lead workers, supervisor and management level employees.
The technical skills in class are being taught from the CMI's Custodial Technician Basic and Advanced Certification courses.
Additional Features & Benefits of Train the Trainer
- Learn proper adult learning styles and techniques.
- Understand the basic value of clean & importance of our career
- Decrease employee turnover through proper education with CMI
- Reduce your operating expenses while increasing employee efficiency
- Priceless networking opportunities with other industry professionals.
- How to use your certification as an independent CMI trainer
- Receive a third party certification from CMI that is valid for two years
- To maintain your CMI Trainer designation, you will be required to complete a renewal exam every two years and maintain a CMI Membership.
About Cleaning Management Institute
- Providing training for the cleaning industry over 51 years
- Complete third party certification and training provider
- Offering customized & onsite training options
- Industry recognized certification program
- Easy to comprehend training platforms for all employees
- Over 200 years of combined experience from our Master Trainers.
Additional Features & Benefits of CMI
- Individual memberships provide deep discounts from CMI and Associate Members
- CMI provides a consistent platform for all of your training needs
- CMI meets the CIMS requirements for training in section three of the standard
- Access to the industries top trainers and consultants
- Be recognized for CMI’s Member of the Month.
For more information, contact:
Mark Warner - Senior Training Specialist
800-225-4772 ext 1371
TJ Grim - Account Executive
800-225-4772 ext 1107
Brant Insero - Director of Education, Training, Certification & Standards
800-225-4772 ext 1342