Clean Advocacy Summit
Virtual Clean Advocacy Summit | March 30-31, 2021
Presented by ISSA
in conjunction with the Workplace Solutions Summit presented by IOPFDA
The cleaning industry has never been more important and never more subject to government oversight than now. Make your voice heard on the important legislative and regulatory issues impacting the full spectrum of our industry.
Register today to attend the virtual ISSA Clean Advocacy Summit on March 30-31, 2021 as part of National Cleaning Week.
Now more than ever, government affairs impacts the cleaning industry. Get involved with the legislative and regulatory process by participating in the virtual Clean Advocacy Summit, especially designed for the cleaning industry. As a summit participant, you will join manufacturers, distributors, business service contractors, and residential cleaners in learning about the top public policy issues facing the industry and how to be an effective Advocate for Clean, as well as meeting with your congressional offices.
Why you should attend
- Policy briefings on the top issues facing the cleaning industry such as trade and tariffs, federal COVID-19 relief, and more
- Legislative and regulatory overview of cleaning and hygiene-related products
- Overview of what the new administration, Congress, and state legislatures will mean for the industry
- Hear from special guest speakers
- Training on how to be an effective Advocate for Clean
- Meet virtually with your congressional offices
- Virtual networking with industry leaders
- Be a leader and spokesperson for the industry
- Participating in our democratic process is one of the most exciting and fulfilling endeavors you can do for your profession
Who should attend?
- Executive staff
- Regulatory personnel
- Public affairs professionals
- Technical staff
- Marketing professionals
- Anyone who wants to learn more about becoming an effective Advocate for Clean
Two pre-summit webinars will be held in March–two weeks prior and one week prior to the summit–to fully prepare registrants for the virtual summit. More information about these important training and practice sessions, which will be recorded, will be available to summit registrants closer to the dates.
Day 1, Tuesday, March 30, 2021
- 8:30 am-9:30 am (CDT) – Welcome and opening remarks
- 9:40 am-11:00 am (CDT) – Programing related to trade and tariffs as well as the federal COVID-19 response
- 11:30 am-4:00 pm (CDT) – Virtual visits with the offices of members of Congress
Day 2, Wednesday, March 31, 2021
- 8:45 am-9:30 am (CDT) – Opening remarks
- 9:40 am-10:15 am (CDT) – Programing related to a legislative and regulatory review of cleaning and hygiene products, as well as small business issues
- 10:30 am-3:00 pm (CDT) – Virtual visits with the offices of members of Congress
- 3:30 pm-5:00 pm (CDT) – Keynote speaker, happy hour, and ISSA advocacy awards
Day 3, Thursday, April 1, 2021
Additional virtual congressional meetings may be scheduled on this day if necessary.
Hike the virtual Hill
On Tuesday, March 30, and Wednesday, March 31, summit participants will get the chance to meet with lawmakers and/or their staffs. During these virtual visits, you will have the opportunity to talk about your business, top policy issues, and the importance of the cleaning industry. ISSA will arrange the meetings and train you to ensure an effective visit. Note: Additional virtual congressional meetings may be scheduled on Thursday, April 1 if necessary.
Put your brand in front of industry leaders and decision makers, as well as show your support for ISSA’s critical government affairs efforts by sponsoring the Clean Advocacy Summit. Learn about sponsorship opportunities for the summit here and/or by contacting ISSA Director of Government Affairs John Nothdurft at Johnn@ISSA.com, 800.225.4772.
ISSA members: $50 to attend all or any portion of the Clean Advocacy Summit
Non-members: $100 to attend all or any portion of the Clean Advocacy Summit
Save your seat today!