Clean Advocacy Summit
Virtual Clean Advocacy Summit | March 30-31, 2021 | Presented by ISSA
In conjunction with the Workplace Solutions Summit presented by IOPFDA
Attend the virtual ISSA Clean Advocacy Summit March 30-31, 2021 as part of National Cleaning Week.
Now more than ever, government affairs impacts the cleaning industry. Get involved with the legislative and regulatory process by participating in the virtual Clean Advocacy Summit. Join manufacturers, distributors, business service contractors, and residential cleaners in learning about the top public policy issues facing the industry and how to be an effective Advocate for Clean, as well as meeting with your congressional offices.
- Hear updates on policy briefings on the top issues facing the cleaning industry such as trade and tariffs, federal COVID-19 relief, and more
- See legislative and regulatory overview of cleaning and hygiene-related products
- Hear an overview of what the new administration, Congress, and state legislatures will mean for the industry
- Receive training on how to be an effective Advocate for Clean
- Meet virtually with your congressional offices
- Virtually network with industry leaders
- Become a leader and spokesperson for the industry
- Participate in fulfilling endeavor within your profession
- Earn one Continuing Education Unit (CEU) credit through participation in the virtual Clean Advocacy Summit.
A pre-summit webinar will be held from 12:00 p.m.-1:00 pm CDT on Tuesday, March 23 to fully prepare registrants for the virtual summit. More information about these important training and practice sessions, which will be recorded, will be available to summit registrants closer to the event. See full Clean Advocacy Summit agenda here.
Hike the virtual Hill
Tuesday, March 30, and Wednesday, March 31, summit participants get the chance to meet with lawmakers and/or their staffs. During these virtual visits, experience the opportunity to talk about your business, top policy issues, and the importance of the cleaning industry. ISSA will arrange the meetings and train you to ensure an effective visit.
Please note: Additional virtual congressional meetings may be scheduled on Thursday, April 1 if necessary.
March 30, 2021 | 9:30 am – 4:00 pm (CDT) 10:30 am – 5:00 pm (EDT)
March 31, 2021 | 9:30 am – 5:00pm (CDT) 10:30 am – 6:00 pm (EDT)
Registration and Pricing
ISSA member price US$50.00 per attendee
Non-member price $100.00 per attendee
Pricing includes attendance for full participation or any attendance of Clean Advocacy Summit.
Registration Deadline | March 26, 2021, 5:00 pm (CDT)
Put your brand in front of industry leaders and decision makers and show your support for ISSA’s critical government affairs efforts by sponsoring the Clean Advocacy Summit. Learn about sponsorship opportunities for the summit here and/or by contacting ISSA Director of Government Affairs John Nothdurft at Johnn@ISSA.com, 800.225.4772.