Clean Advocacy Summit
What is the ISSA Clean Advocacy Summit?
Save the dates!ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association, will host its premier advocacy event for industry leaders, the Clean Advocacy Summit, March 30-31, 2022,as part of National Cleaning Week and in conjunction with the Independent Office Products and Furniture Dealers Association’s Workplace Solutions Summit.
Participants will spend the first day of the summit, March 30, getting up to speed on the pressing public policy issues for the full spectrum of the industry and sharpening their advocacy acumen. On March 31, they will apply their new knowledge and skills “hiking Capitol Hill”/meeting with their congressional delegation to “advocate for clean” and advance the industry!
Why Should I Attend?
Now more than ever, with increasing government oversight of the cleaning industry and your business, we need your participation and voice to advocate, influence, and make an impact in Washington, DC.
- Policy briefings on the top issues facing the cleaning industry, such as the current labor shortages, anticipated federal OSHA infectious diseases standard, Healthy Workplace Tax Credit, and more
- Legislative and regulatory overview of cleaning and hygiene-related products
- Hear from special guest speakers
- Training on how to be an effective Advocate for Clean
- Meet with your congressional offices
- Network with industry leaders
- Be a leader and spokesperson for the industry
- Participating in our democratic process is one of the most exciting and fulfilling endeavors you can do for your profession
Where Is the Summit?
We intend to host this important event for the cleaning industry live and in-personat the convenient location of the Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC. Please note that the health of our registrants continues to be our top priority. Thus, the summit format may change if the COVID-19 situation in early 2022 warrants such.
Who Should Attend?
- Executive staff
- Regulatory personnel
- Public affairs professionals
- Technical staff
- Marketing professionals
- Anyone who wants to learn more about becoming an effective Advocate for Clean
Count Me In! How Do I Register?
Be sure to visit issa.com/cleanadvocacysummit to register soon! For questions regarding the ISSA Clean Advocacy Summit and to learn about summit sponsorship opportunities, please contact ISSA Director of Government Affairs John Nothdurft at [email protected].