Address: Level 5/1 Moore St, Reid, ACT Australia
Phone: + 61 0411 162 597
Company Description:A leading provider of robots as a service, Robots4Good is the exclusive supplier of OhmniClean™ and OhmniLabs robots built by Silicon Valley’s OhmniLabs, and offers products and services across Australia and New Zealand. OhmniClean delivers medical-grade disinfection and nearly zero downtime in hospitals, education settings, aged care facilities, tourism situations, and commercial cleaning environments through a fully autonomous robot that disinfects utilising the power of UV-C light. Weighing just 27 kg,
OhmniClean is the world's lightest and most user-friendly high-powered UV-C Disinfection robot available today. Ideal for deep cleaning in high-touch, hard-to-reach places, OhmniClean aims to eliminate the risk of bacterial and viral transmission and can disinfect a 278 m2 space in less than 15 minutes. While ultraviolet light has been used as a disinfectant for decades, UV-C has been proven to reduce overall bacterial counts on high-touch surfaces. Furthermore, research shows that the COVID-19 virus is highly vulnerable to this form of UV light and can be inactivated using OhmniClean's autonomous UV-C Disinfection solution.
Independent testing shows that OhmniClean's continuous 254nm UV-C Disinfection solution rapidly eliminates pathogens like MRSA, VRE, P. aeruginosa, E. coli and SARS-CoV-2 with an efficacy of 99.999%. This ensures a safer, cleaner environment for users, staff and visitors.
A fully autonomous UV-C robot has many advantages over human, manual-controlled cleaning systems. The short cleaning cycle time makes it possible for one person to manage a small fleet of disinfection robots, and still turn over several rooms at a time in a quick and efficient manner. An autonomous UV-C Disinfection solution also increases efficacy and reduces human error, and eliminates the risk of injury caused by mixing chemical solutions and handling heavy UV equipment. The robot navigates itself in complex environments, so its UV-C lamps can get closer to surfaces than static devices, delivering stronger UV-C exposure.
Built on half-a-decade of robots-as-a-service, and decades of technology and project management experience Robots4Good products and services include:
• Ohmni telepresence robots https://www.robots4good.com.au/telepresence-robots
• OhmniClean UV-C Disinfection robots https://www.robots4good.com.au/uv-sanitisation-robot
• Robot fleet cloud solutions and dashboard https://www.robots4good.com.au/fleet-cloud-solutions
• Robot customisation and developer platform (including modular robotics development platform) https://www.robots4good.com.au/robot-developer-platform
• Robots as a service (monthly subscription) - discovering client needs in their specific environments, arranging requirements for robot placements, preparing all parties for robot connection and safe usage, integrating robots into locations based on location-specific protocols, supporting success for robot training and optimisation, and completing robot placements and transitions.
For more information on OhmniClean and Robots4Good, please call 1300 937 744 or email [email protected]