Welcome to ISSA's Distributor Efficiency Analytics & Learning (DEAL) FAQ page, where you'll find answers to common questions about the DEAL program. If you have other questions not addressed here or would like to schedule a demo, please contact us.
Q: Why should I participate in the DEAL program?
By participating in DEAL, you can:
- Reduce your facility and fleet operating costs and save money
- Meet customers' growing requirements for supply-chain information
- Compare your performance to other cleaning-industry distributors and other distributors nationally
- Receive cost-effective consulting on efficient operations.
Q: What are the expected savings?
Based on U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) and U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) experience, a facility can save 10-30 percent in operating costs where improvements are made.
Q: How much will these improvements cost?
The learning sessions start with low- to no-cost improvements to get the low-hanging fruit, progressing to advanced improvements.
Q: What is included in this program?
The DEAL program includes:
- Access to the learning sessions
- Complete data gathering and benchmarking in the DEAL data portal, ENERGY STAR, and SmartWay
- Entry fees and application submissions for the DEAL Awards and Awards plaque, if awarded.
Q: What is the cost to participate? Is there a subscription commitment?
- DEAL costs US$225 per month plus a one-time setup fee of $225 per facility
- Subscriptions are month-to-month, and may be cancelled at any time.
Q: What is expected of my team?
- Identify an internal champion who serves as the point person for your company's DEAL participation
- Attend learning sessions
- Implement appropriate improvements
- Provide invoices for the setup process
- Celebrate successes and spread the word on your achievements.
Q: What are ENERGY STAR and SmartWay Transportation?
Q: How does ISSA work with ENERGY STAR and SmartWay?
ISSA is dedicated to helping all of its members reduce operating costs, and in an effort to help accomplish this, ISSA is an ENERGY STAR and SmartWay Affiliate. Through this partnership, ISSA actively promotes all of ENERGY STAR’s and SmartWay’s free resources to our members.
ISSA DEAL Account Executive
Return to the DEAL home page.