How does your sales force stack up against your peers, your competitors and best in class?
Would you like to have the timeliest and most accurate insights for growing sales, profits and market share? Now you can.
ISSA has partnered with industry experts Knowledgeworx to answer four critical questions about your sales team:
- How much more effective can we be?
- Why aren't we more effective?
- What will it take to accomplish that?
- How long will it take to accomplish that?
Imagine comparing your team to more than 1 million sales reps and more than 10,000 companies. You will have a comprehensive collection of information about your company’s sales organization that includes:
Sales People and Skills
- Why aren't we generating more new business?
- What are our current sales capabilities?
- Are we selling consultatively?
- Why isn't our sales cycle shorter?
- Can we close more sales?
- How comfortable your salespeople are with your model for going to market, and business being lost because of weaknesses among your salespeople?
- How does sales leadership impact our sales force?
- How motivated are our salespeople and how are they motivated?
- Are we reaching the actual decision makers?
- Are we selling on price and who can become a value seller?
- Is our value proposition consistent?
Strategies, Alignment, Systems, and Processes
- Do our systems and processes support a high-performance sales organization?
- Are we being consistent with our sales process?
- How well are our sales leadership strategies aligned?
- Do we need to change our selection criteria?
- Is our ramp-up of new salespeople fast enough?
- Can we improve our pipeline and forecasting accuracy?
What to Focus On, Who to Develop, and A Plan for The Next 12 Months
- Which of your existing people should be on the bus, which seats they should be in and how much improvement you can expect?
- can we improve our sales culture?
- Who can become more effective in their roles?
- What are the short-term priorities for accelerated growth?