Training and Certification at Your Convenience—It’s That Simple!
The Custodial Technician Training and Certification program was developed by Cleaning Management Institute (CMI) more than 50 years ago and has been helping cleaning operations adopt best practices ever since. The program is designed for front line custodians and teaches basic and advanced skills in all areas of commercial building cleaning.
Three Easy Steps to Get Certified
- Purchase our NEW Custodial Technician handbooks
- Study on your own time or contact us for customized training at your location
- Take the exam and get certified!
Our new handbooks feature valuable information on:
- Best Practices for customer service and professional interaction with customers, associates and visitors
- Details on the new Color-Coded Cleaning Standards
- References to the new OSHA Regulations for Disinfection and Decontamination
- References to the new OSHA Globally Harmonized System (GHS) of Chemical Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- References to the new EPA Guidelines for disinfectants
- References to Green Standards and US GBC’s LEED-EB program
Teach best practices to your custodial staff and ensure your operation has minimal environmental impact by adopting the industry's premiere training and certification program.
For more information, contact Mark Warner
800-225-4772 ext 1371