What is the Supervisor & Management Boot Camp?
The supervisor and management professional has never been more important to the success, or failure, of an organization and a healthy indoor environment. With increased regulations and cost-cutting demands of many firms, it has become essential for supervisors and managers to incorporate new business skills into their day-to-day activities.
The CMI Supervisor and Management Boot Camp is a two-day session designed to sharpen both technical and soft skills involved in cleaning, maintaining, and servicing facilities. This course is designed both for aspiring entry-level workers as well as tenured professionals who are looking to increase their education and learn new techniques. After attending this event, you will take an online exam to obtain the Certified Custodial Supervisor (C.C.S.) certification.
What you will learn over the course of two days:
How to develop leadership qualities in the building-services field
- Attitude, motivation, personality types
- Leadership skills, team building activities
- Designing an effective department
- Implementation at your organization
- Dealing with difficult employees
Technical skills applicable to the workplace
- Managing supplies, chemicals, and equipment
- Processes, procedures, and management controls
- Using technology to reduce costs and improve quality
- Organizing cleaning assignments for maximum productivity
- Time standards, production rates, and workloading
Building services operations
- Recruiting and defining the employees with the best fit
- Hiring and managing employees (both union and non)
- Quality assurance, quality control, testing, and prevention
- Staffing, and how to schedule and monitor daily/routine, periodic restorative tasks
- TQM/Six Sigma/Continuous Process Improvement
Programme recognized by:
Do you want to learn more? Are you looking for a customised approach?
Please contact us!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +49 6131 6367824