ISSA is committed to helping its members change the way the world views cleaning. Worldwide members benefit from ISSA’s education and certification, networking opportunities, market studies, and business tools.
ISSA membership provides a variety of resources and support for South African cleaning companies, both complimentary and through member discounts. Do you need help costing projects? Are you looking for ways to increase your professionalism and stand out as a preferred vendor for your customers? Being a part of the only global association for the cleaning industry helps you differentiate and grow to the next level of success.
The National Contract Cleaners Association (NCCA) has developed a joint membership option for you to become an ISSA member, and NCCA pays your ISSA membership fee. To take advantage of your joint NCCA-ISSA membership, contact your local NCCA branch secretary to request to be included in this special offer.
- Member login to ISSA’s online library of free videos, articles, publications, and more.
- ISSA member logo to display on your corporate materials and website
- Get found in the ISSA online Buyer’s Guide and find business partners and suppliers there as well.
- The ISSA Value of Clean toolkit with interesting facts and figures you can use to help prove the value you bring to your customer’s bottom line.
- ISSA Infection Prevention toolkit to help explain how cleaning can reduce risk of cross contamination.
- Ability to embed ISSA videos into your website.
ISSA also is a new host of Cleantex Africa 2019, which takes place June 4-6 in Johannesburg, South Africa. Don’t miss the many special speakers and consultants that will presenting at this event for the first time.
Special ISSA Member Discounts
You can enjoy the following events or items at the ISSA member discount rate*:
- The ISSA Executive Summit, a full day of engaging sessions on innovation, strategy, leadership, sales management and more.
- International Accredited Auditor Workshop: Learn how to review the quality of your cleaning workers, create continuous improvement steps and communicate results to your team and your customers. Next session at the ISSA Cleantex Africa, June 2019.
- Estimating Made Easy Workshop: Learn how to measure needs, create an accurate scope of work, and workload your labor costs all to ensure the right costing for your next tenders. First ever South African session at the ISSA Cleantex Africa, June 2019.
- Annual online subscriptions to education training videos on the following topics:
- Daily Restroom Cleaning
- Restroom Deep Cleaning and Restoration
- Daily Hard Floor Maintenance
- Hard Floor Scrubbing, Stripping, and Finishing
- Carpet Care
- Safety for Custodians
- Preventative Maintenance
- General Office Cleaning.
- The 612 Cleaning Times & Tasks Metric, a downloadable Excel file that helps you define how long it takes to perform necessary cleaning tasks (workloading resources).
- InfoClean 2.0 Workloading Software, a downloadable program that helps you cost the correct labor hours needed to get the job done (workloading resources).
Please contact Alexandra Adams, ISSA Program Development Coordinator, at email@example.com for more information or to subscribe to the education training videos.
*Some items such as Workshops and the Summit can be paid in ZAR while other items are paid in USD or Euro.