Estimating Made Easy
How to estimate workload and costs of cleaning services
An Introduction To Costing Contract Cleaning Services
Like most cleaning professionals, you are probably trying to do more with fewer resources. Match your facility requirements with the right cleaning system and you will maximise resources, improve cleaning quality, and take your organisation to the next level of development.
Plus, this management course looks at all the define systems of costing for contracts, organisational structures, disciplines, and the benefits of each system to give cleaning professionals and distributors a thorough understanding on which to base their decisions and operations.
What you will learn:
- To reduce cost and increase quality
- To survive budget cuts
- Work loading and labour efficiencies
- Productivity rates and cleaning times
- To reduce turnover
- Change management strategies
- This program also will address the elements of a well-managed cleaning organisation, as defined by the ISSA Cleaning Industry Management Standard (CIMS).
Attendees Receive a Training Pack Consisting of:
- InfoClean Software
- Estimating Made Easy workbook
- Copy of 612 Cleaning Times
Do you want to learn more? Are you looking for a customised approach?
Please contact us!
Administration: Alexandra Adams, ISSA Programme Development Coordinator
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +49 6131 6367824