Webinar: Hand Sanitizers and the FDA
Join ISSA for a webinar on Hand Sanitizers and the FDA that will address a product category that has been front and center during the entirety of the COVID-19 pandemic. Additionally, over the course of the past two years, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has completely overhauled the regulatory system that governs the manufacture, marketing, and use of antiseptic hand rubs and washes, and most recently its final rule on hand sanitizers that became effective this past April.
Attend this informative webinar to learn about:
- Product registration and other legal prerequisites to the lawful manufacture and sale of hand sanitizers and other antiseptic washes and rubs
- Permissible labeling and marketing claims
- Prohibited and allowable active ingredients
- Temporary policy regarding production of alcohol-based hand sanitizers
- What institutional and household consumers should look for in selecting appropriate hand sanitizers.
- Featured Speaker: Rhonda Jones, Scientific & Regulatory Consultants Inc. CEO
- Moderator: Bill Balek, ISSA General Counsel
ISSA Member – US$50
Nonmember – $100
This webinar is proudly sponsored by NeuraLabel Printing Solutions, an ISSA member and provider of label printing equipment.
August 19 2020, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
|Add to my calendar:||
Click to Choose08/19/2020 12:00 PM08/19/2020 01:00 PMAmerica/Chicago Webinar: Hand Sanitizers and the FDA
Join ISSA for a webinar on Hand Sanitizers and the FDA that will address a product category that has been front and … full detail