Certified Workloading Specialist (CWS) Workshop
Please note: this is a four-part online workshop series. Participants must attend all four segments to earn certification.
Workloading is the foundation of a successful cleaning plan. The strategy and plans are what determines the who, what, when, and how of cleaning needed to meet customer expectations. A workloading strategy provides an opportunity to rebuild the current cleaning culture to one of efficiency, innovation, balanced workload, and high-performance thinking. Benefiting front line cleaning workers involved with performing the cleaning functions as well as those that are tasked with making, and defending, custodial staffing levels.
The goal of workloading is to provide a mathematical and factual basis for stated custodial staffing levels in relation to customer and management expectations of clean.
A certified workloader provides management with confidence that their operations will be professionally assessed and evaluated. Management is provided with industry-recognized recommendations that improve operations and minimize expenses. A Certified Workloading Specialist will reduce system waste and improves efficiencies.
Certification by CMI in workloading provides an industry-recognized brand for professionals to advance their career and add value to their organization.
● Improve budgeting processes
● Evaluate employee performance according to set standards
● Improve accountability
● Identify areas that require improved service levels
● Enhance your company’s image
● Improve morale and reduce turnover
This is an interactive course that encompasses a total of eight modules.
- Module 1: How to measure how much of what you must clean
- Module 2: Workload standardization and specialization
- Module 3: Levels of Service and cleaning worker expectations
- Module 4: Tasks, tools, times, and tolerance
- Module 5: Task sheets, routing, and job cards
- Module 6: Application of skills learned in modules 1-3
- Module 7: Advanced calculations and systems integration
- Module 8: Measuring workloading results
Schedule of Class, Participants must attend all 4 sessions
February 4, 2021, 1:00pm-3:00 pm Eastern
February 11, 2021, 1:00pm-3:00 pm Eastern
February 18, 2021, 1:00pm-3:00 pm Eastern
February 25, 2021, 1:00pm-3:00 pm Eastern
|DATE:||February 4 - 25, 2021|
|CONTACT:||TJ Grim 800-225-4772 CMI@issa.com|
|Add to my calendar:||
Click to Choose02/4/2021 01:00 PM02/25/2021 03:00 PMAmerica/New_York Certified Workloading Specialist (CWS) Workshop
Please note: this is a four-part online workshop series. Participants must attend all four segments to earn certification. Workloading is the foundation … full detail