Empowering Facilities for Post-Pandemic Success
Essential planning and preparations lead to creating healthy and safe environments.
In this fast-paced, hour-long interactive webinar featuring a panel of facility management experts, attendees will take away strategies they can immediately implement in their facilities to deal with current challenges, ongoing concerns, and what they can do to plan for the future, especially post-pandemic. This webinar will concentrate on how to create a healthy and safe facility with a focus on the perception of building workers, occupants, and visitors. Also featured during this event is a special Q&A session that will address attendee concerns. There is no charge for this webinar, but advance registration is required and ensures paticipants receive the recording after the event.
What attendees will learn:
- How to analyze and improve health and safety components of a facility
- What facility management strategies are emerging due to the pandemic
- How to plan to fully reopen buildings as the effects of the pandemic subside
- What to do in the event another infectious issue occurs
- How to work with limited facility budgets and do more with less, considering the American Rescue Act funds
- What systems every successful facility should use to address health and safety issues
- How to keep infection control and hygiene awareness at the forefront
- How to ensure restrooms meet user demand and expectations
- And much more!
Who should attend?
Building and facility executives, anyone involved in building or facility management, maintenance and cleaning managers, those who create or control facility budgets, and industry professionals with a vision to improve all aspects of the health and safety of buildings.
Jeff Cross, Moderator, ISSA Media Director
Staples, Senior Manager, Facility Solutions Technical Training
Coastwide Professional, Director of Product Management
Staples, Vice President and General Manager, Facility Solutions
This event is sponsored by: Coastwide Professional™, Staples & ISSA
April 28 2021, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
|CONTACT:||CMM email@example.com http://www.cmmonline.com|
|Add to my calendar:||
Click to Choose04/28/2021 01:00 PM04/28/2021 02:00 PMAmerica/Chicago Empowering Facilities for Post-Pandemic Success
Essential planning and preparations lead to creating healthy and safe environments. In this fast-paced, hour-long interactive webinar featuring a panel of facility … full detail