The supervisor and management professional has never been more important to the success, or failure, of an organization and a healthy indoor environment. With increased regulations and cost -cutting demands of many firms, it has become essential for supervisor and managers to incorporate valuable business skills into their day-to-day activities.
The Supervisor and Management Boot Camp is a three-day boot camp designed to sharpen both technical and soft skills involved in cleaning, maintaining and servicing facilities. This course is designed both for aspiring entry-level workers as well as tenured professionals who are looking to increase their education and learn new techniques. After attending this event, you will receive access to take an online exam to obtain the Certified Custodial Supervisor (C.C.S.) certification.
The following topics are covered:
How to Develop Leadership Qualities in the building services field
• Attitude, motivation, personality types
• Leadership skills, team building activities
• Designing an effective department
• Implementation at your organization
• Dealing with difficult employees.
Technical Skills Applicable to the Workplace
• Managing supplies, chemicals and equipment
• Processes, procedures and management controls
• Using technology to reduce costs and improve quality
• Organizing cleaning assignments for maximum productivity
• Time Standards, production rates and work loading.
Building Services Operation
• Recruiting and defining the employees with the best fit
• Hiring, managing employees (both union and non)
• Quality assurance, quality control, testing and prevention
• Staffing, how to schedule and monitor daily/routine, periodic restorative tasks
• TQM/Six Sigman/Continuous Process Improvement.
Day 1: 8:30am - 4:00pm
Day 2: 8:30am - 4:00pm
Day 3: 8:30am - 4:00pm
If you have any questions or are interested in registering for this event, please contact TJ Grim via email or at 800-225-4772, ext. 1107.