Cheektowaga, NY - CMI’s Custodial Technician Expert Level Certification course is a three-day interactive workshop with CMI Master Trainer, Joel Craddock. Each attendee will have the distinct pleasure of working in a group setting, networking with peers and learning from one of the top industry trainers. Plus, included with the registration fee is a special networking trip to visit Niagara Falls that is planned for the evening of Wednesday, August 15th!
The course curriculum is a complete educational experience featuring CMI’s Version 6 Custodial Technician content. Each attendee should be prepared to gain knowledge through hands on learning on hard floor care, carpet care, restroom care, above floor care, chemistry of cleaning, and customer service. In addition, the course will review current industry standards and current health regulations, as well as best practices for the cleaning of all surfaces, including daily/routine procedures, interim procedures, and periodic/restorative procedures.
The Custodial Technician Training and Certification program was developed by CMI more than 50 years ago and has been helping cleaning operations adopt best practices ever since. The program is designed for front line custodians and teaches basic and advanced skills in all areas of commercial building cleaning.
The Custodial Technician program is your best source for…
- In-depth knowledge on chemical properties, dilutions and proper applications
- Current Standards and Best Practices for Chemical Safety
- Current Standards and Best Practices for Hard Floor Care, including chemicals, equipment and procedures
- Current Standards and Best Practices for Carpet Care, including chemicals, equipment and procedures
- Current Standards and Best Practices for Restroom Care & Shower Room Care, including chemicals, equipment and procedures
- Current Standards and Best Practices for Disinfection, including Bloodborne Pathogens and OSHA Clean-Up Protocols
- Current Standards and Best Practices for Above-the-Floor Cleaning, including glass, stainless, wood, plastic, etc
Updated regularly to keep pace with new technologies and procedures in the industry, Version 6 is now available and includes new information about:
- Best Practices for Customer Service and professional interaction with customers, associates and visitors
- Details on the new Color-Coded Cleaning Standards
- References to the new OSHA Regulations for Disinfection and Decontamination
- References to the new OSHA Globally Harmonized System (GHS) of Chemical Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- References to the new EPA Guidelines for disinfectants
- References to Green Standards and US GBC’s LEED-EB program6.
- Teach best practices to your custodial staff and ensure your operation has minimal environmental impact by adopting the industry's premiere training and certification program.
Our Custodial Technician Training program is split into Basic and Advanced levels. The Basic Level includes six modules, and the Advanced Level contains three modules. Each module covers a different cleaning subject and each has a corresponding certification exam.
Custodial Technician Basic Version 6 (Daily Maintenance Tasks)
- Customer Service
- The Chemistry of Cleaning
- Basic Cleaning of Above-Floor Surfaces
- Basic Cleaning of Hard Floor Surfaces
- Basic Cleaning of Carpeted Floor Surfaces
- Basic Cleaning of Restrooms and Shower Rooms
Custodial Technician Advanced Version 6 (Project Style Tasks)
- Advanced Cleaning of Hard Floor Surfaces
- Advanced Cleaning of Carpeted Floor Surfaces
- Advanced Cleaning of Above-Floor Surfaces
CMI’s Custodial Technician Training program will:
- Enhance your company’s image
- Improve morale and reduce turnover
- Motivate employees
- Recognize achievements and provide advancement opportunities
- Evaluate employee performance according to set standards
- Identify areas that require additional training
All sales are final. No refunds are provided after registration. If an attendee is unable to join the seminar, they can use the credit toward another live seminar or have another employee join the seminar.
Contact TJ Grim if you are interested in registering for this event.