Leadership Webinar: Voice of the Modern Buyer
Register now for our exclusive leadership webinar
What does it take to sell to the Modern Buyer?
Markets are in a state of disruption and changing buyer expectations are challenging B2B sales leadership every day. As a result, the selling skills and Sales DNA that worked in the past does not guarantee continued success.
Modern buyers expect a sales representative to be a trusted business advisor. They demand a high degree of collaboration and insight. They are looking for sales people to address business issues and to propose solutions that impact their bottom line.
From this event, you will learn:
- What the latest research is telling us about buyer behavior – and how you can use this knowledge to your advantage.
- Using data analytics and benchmarking to assess your organization’s ability to compete in a disrupted market.
- What the sales force of the future will look like.
- ISSA’s tool to provide you with timeliest and most accurate insights for growing sales, profits and market share
- How to gain clarity around what you need to do to grow sales TODAY.
Space is strictly limited owners and presidents. If you’re interested to learn more and take the first steps toward revolutionizing sales in your business register now.
About the Presenters:
Jim Peduto, Knowledgeworx Partner
Having grown up in sales driven jan/san business, I learned early on that “nothing happens until something gets sold”…and took the message to heart.
During my career, I built two business with remarkable sales success. I’ve taken the lessons learned over the past two decades and combined them with unmatched analytics to help CEOs and senior leadership unleash sales growth.
With over 20 years of experience working with a wide array of sales teams I have found one universal truth. Sustainable revenue growth begins at the top.
By taking a practical yet strategic focus my clients have been able to grow faster than the industry and more rapidly than the competition.
date:February 21 , 2018
Northbrook, IL, United States