Attend the ISSA Webinar, VOC Regulations for Cleaning Products and learn the latest information about the federal and state regulation of volatile organic compounds in commercial, institutional and household cleaning products. The world of volatile organic compound (VOC) regulation is complex and constantly changing, with 17 states, the District of Columbia, and the federal government all regulating VOCs in cleaning products. Yet it is imperative that manufacturers and distributors are in compliance to ensure the uninterrupted sales of their cleaning products.
Allow ISSA to demystify the world of VOC regulation by attending the association’s webinar, VOC Regulations for Cleaning Products, where you will be provided with information addressing:
- An overview of the system of state and federal regulation of VOCs
- The latest state and federal VOC limits
- Prohibitions of specified products containing toxic compounds
- What state VOC limits are set to change
- What new states are likely to adopt VOC regulations
- The status of Canada’s regulation of VOCs in cleaning products.
This 90-minute program (including Q&A) is set for April 10 at 12:00 p.m. CDT.
Registration Fee: US$49
To register for this event, please click here
You can also register for a FREE July 10 webinar: ISSA Legislative & Regulatory Briefing by clicking here.
date:April 10 , 2019