GSA Catalog Management Systems’ Modernizations
Join the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) for this free webinar to learn about their catalog management modernization efforts. This event will include an overview of three system modernization projects GSA is executing:
The Verified Products Portal
- Attendees will learn about GSA’s new Verified Products Portal (VPP), a manufacturer and wholesaler facing portal for supplier authorization details and authoritative product content
- Attendees will see a demo of the portal, and learn how to establish a VPP account.
The Authoritative Catalog Repository
- Attendees will learn about GSA’s new Authoritative Catalog Repository (ACR), a modernization to GSA’s catalog storage environment that will improve data accessibility and accuracy.
The Common Catalog Platform (CCP)
- Attendees will learn about GSA’s plan for the new Common Catalog Platform (CCP), a modern, web-based user interface for managing catalog data for suppliers and the GSA workforce
- The CCP is intended to replace the Schedule Input Program (SIP) for Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) contract holders.
- Mike Shepherd, GSA Catalog Management Project Manager
- Josh Royko, GSA Verified Products Portal Development Lead
- Anisa Khandkar, GSA Authoritative Catalog Repository Development Lead
- Peter Han, GSA Common Catalog Platform Development Lead
February 10 2021, 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
|CONTACT:||ISSA Membership firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Add to my calendar:||
Click to Choose02/10/2021 02:00 PM02/10/2021 03:00 PMAmerica/Chicago GSA Catalog Management Systems’ Modernizations
Join the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) for this free webinar to learn about their catalog management modernization efforts. This event will … full detail