Infection Control Webinar: Debunking Disinfection Myths
Join Cleaning and Maintenance Management (CMM) magazine for this free educational webinar, sponsored by Coastwide Professional, 3M, and Steramist by TOMI, that will debunk common disinfection myths and teach you how to assess your current skillset when it comes to cleaning and disinfecting high-touch surfaces.
Join us for this hour-long discussion with infection control experts Dr. Gavin Macgregor-Skinner and Patricia Olinger of the Global Biorisk Advisory Council™ (GBAC), a division of ISSA. You will have a chance to ask your questions about disinfection in a live Q&A during the webinar or can submit questions beforehand in the registration form below.
Topics to be covered:
- An overview of common disinfecting myths and misconceptions
- Definitions of sanitizing and disinfecting
- When to know if sanitizing is sufficient or if disinfecting is needed
- The importance of contact or dwell time for products to work
- Implementing proper frequency of cleaning and disinfecting
- Measuring and testing effectiveness of cleaning and disinfecting
- How to create a process for disinfecting a building
Speakers you will meet:
- Gavin Macgregor-Skinner, Director of GBAC, has more than 25 years of technical experience in emergency management and infectious disease surveillance and response.
- Patricia Olinger, JM, RBP, Executive Director of GBAC, is a Certified Forensic Operator® and Certified Bio-Forensic Restoration Specialist.
Who should attend: BSCs, in-house custodial managers, front-line supervisors, facility service providers, training personnel—anyone involved in overseeing or performing cleaning, disinfection and maintenance of indoor environments!
January 26 2021, 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
|CONTACT:||Amy Richardson email@example.com https://www.cmmonline.com/|
|Add to my calendar:||
Click to Choose01/26/2021 11:00 AM01/26/2021 12:00 PMAmerica/Chicago Infection Control Webinar: Debunking Disinfection Myths
Join Cleaning and Maintenance Management (CMM) magazine for this free educational webinar, sponsored by Coastwide Professional, 3M, and Steramist by TOMI, that will debunk … full detail