ISSA Online Training Course: Accredited Auditing Professional
Join us on the June 4 and learn how to implement a successful cleaning auditing program. Continuous improvement requires ongoing evaluation, which is exactly where cleaning inspections come into play. Whether you are a cleaning services provider or an in-house operation, inspections are a fundamental tool for evaluating services and communicating with customers/stakeholders.
The ISSA Accredited Auditing Professional half-day course will be live and delivered virtually via GoToWebinar by Shadmani Khalim, ISSA trainer. This course is tailored for the requirements of the regions Middle East and Africa.
What you will learn:
• Master the key concepts of auditing
• Develop technical skills needed to perform an audit
• Understand the key responsibilities from a provider’s and a customer’s perspectives
• Implement successful and consistent communication plans
• Identify the root cause of quality inspection accidents and provide solutions
• Increase level of customer satisfaction whilst improving efficiency.
Who should attend:
The course will be of interest to cleaning services providers and in-house service providers who want to improve their quality assurance programs and enhance customer satisfaction as well as facility managers who are keen to learn how to better audit their cleaning providers against international standards.
• To receive the accreditation participants will have to complete the online exam within 48 hours from the end of the course
• The exam will take around 30 – 45 minutes and will be digitally available
• Participants will be provided with a 30-day trial of a quality management software (SmartInspect) to be able to conduct live audits.
ISSA Members: US$179
June 4 2020, 1:30 pm - 6:00 pm
|CONTACT:||Alexandra Adams +49 6131 6367824 email@example.com|
|Add to my calendar:||
Click to Choose06/4/2020 01:30 PM06/4/2020 06:00 PMEurope/Berlin ISSA Online Training Course: Accredited Auditing Professional
Join us on the June 4 and learn how to implement a successful cleaning auditing program. Continuous improvement requires ongoing evaluation, which … full detail