Navigating the Intersection of Hand/Surface/Environmental Hygiene
Now is the time to be as vigilant as ever in our cleaning and infection control protocols and that starts with hand hygiene. However, there is more to consider in your approach than you may realize. Join us to discover indirect impacts on hygiene you may be missing. See for yourself how understanding the connection between clean hands, clean surfaces, and a clean environment can actually save lives in this free webinar, brought to you by SteraMist by TOMI Environmental Solutions, Cascades PRO, and TBS Capital Funding.
Join J. Darrel Hicks, past president of the Healthcare Surfaces Institute and a nationally known infection prevention expert, and Mike Canales, program director for the Healthcare Facilities Leadership degree program at Owensboro Community and Technical College in Kentucky, for this complimentary, one-hour CMM webinar, Navigating the Intersection of Hand/Surface/Environmental Hygiene.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
Clean hands and clean surfaces
- The elements of good hand hygiene—how, when, why
- The similarities between hand hygiene and environmental hygiene
- Six steps to environmental (surface) hygiene
Clean environments (focus on health care settings)
- Keeping the patient room and vicinity clean
- Placement and compliance for alcohol-based hand rubs (ABHR)
- Strategic sink placement and its impact on staff behavior
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) ventilation guidelines.
October 20 2021, 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
|CONTACT:||CMM [email protected] https://www.cmmonline.com/|
|Add to my calendar:||
Click to Choose10/20/2021 11:00 AM10/20/2021 12:00 PMAmerica/Chicago Navigating the Intersection of Hand/Surface/Environmental Hygiene
Now is the time to be as vigilant as ever in our cleaning and infection control protocols and that starts with hand … full detail