Opening The Door To Commercial Cleaning
What you REALLY need to know about commercial cleaning!!
Listen and learn in this FREE webinar as we show you step-by-step what you need to know to profitably grow and develop a commercial division of your company. Whether it’s a few commercial accounts or creating an entire division, Sharon L. Cowan CBSE and her panel will answer your questions and share with you their experiences – both good and bad.
We will discuss important areas such as marketing, pricing and estimating, staffing, training, supervision and quality to assure longevity of accounts. Each panelist will share with you some of the hurdles and mindset changes they had to make in order to reap the rewards of commercial cleaning. We’ll take questions of course throughout the workshop as we want you to get the most out of this time. Please send in questions in advance to email@example.com.
Our panelists for the event include:
- RJ Patel, PCT Cleaning & PCT Disinfecting
- Gosia Baran, Helping Hands Cleaning & PCT Disinfecting
- Shelley Powell, Covenant Cleaning Orlando
The takeaways we discussed will be:
- Marketing: How to market and message effectively to the commercial market bring in a stream of new accounts.
- Pricing and Estimating: What’s so different about pricing, estimating and margins? We’ll explain why you won’t win accounts with residential pricing.
- Staffing: Who do you get to clean at night? The ideal profile of a nighttime janitorial cleaning team. Using daytime cleaners to staff nighttime accounts and why that’s a bad idea.
- Quality and longevity of accounts: How to assure quality delivery of service continuously and keep long term life of an account.
April 20 2021, 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
|CONTACT:||ARCSI Erin@issa.com https://arcsilearning.issa.com/|
|Add to my calendar:||
Click to Choose04/20/2021 12:00 PM04/20/2021 02:00 PMAmerica/Chicago Opening The Door To Commercial Cleaning
What you REALLY need to know about commercial cleaning!! Listen and learn in this FREE webinar as we show you step-by-step what … full detail