Supervisor & Management Bootcamp
The supervisor and management professional has never been more important to the success, or failure, of an organization and a healthy indoor environment. With increased regulations and cost-cutting demands of many firms, it has become essential for supervisor and managers to incorporate valuable business skills into their day-to-day activities.
The Supervisor and Management Boot Camp is a two-day, online boot camp presented by Mark Warner designed to sharpen both technical and soft skills involved in cleaning, maintaining and servicing facilities. This virtual course is designed both for aspiring entry-level workers as well as tenured professionals who are looking to increase their education and learn new techniques. After attending both online sessions of this event, you will receive access to take an online exam to obtain the Certified Custodial Supervisor (C.C.S.) certification.
Who should attend?
• Aspiring future leaders
The following topics are covered:
• How to develop leadership qualities in the building services field
• Attitude, motivation, personality types
• Leadership skills, team building activities
• Designing an effective department
• Implementation at your organization
• Dealing with difficult employees
Technical skills applicable to the workplace
• Managing supplies, chemicals, and equipment
• Processes, procedures, and management controls
• Using technology to reduce costs and improve quality
• Organizing cleaning assignments for maximum productivity
• Time standards, production rates and work loading
Building services operation
• Recruiting and defining the employees with the best fit
• Hiring, managing employees (both union and nonunion)
• Quality assurance, quality control, testing, and prevention
• Staffing, how to schedule and monitor daily/routine, periodic restorative tasks
• TQM/Six Sigma/Continuous Process Improvement
Day 1: 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. ET
Day 2: 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. ET
Exact meeting times will be updated as soon as they are known and a Zoom Meeting link will be emailed out a week prior to the event. Program includes the CMI Supervisor and Management Handbook, class support materials, and online exam access.
Pricing: US$899 for nonmembers / $599 for ISSA Members
If you have any questions or are interested in registering for this event, please contact a member of the CMI team at [email protected] or at 847-982-0800.
|DATE:||October 13 - 14, 2021|
|CONTACT:||[email protected] 847-982-0800 [email protected]|
|Add to my calendar:||
Click to Choose10/13/2021 11:00 AM10/14/2021 03:00 PMAmerica/New_York Supervisor & Management Bootcamp
The supervisor and management professional has never been more important to the success, or failure, of an organization and a healthy indoor … full detail