Webinar: Carpet Care – The Right Match
Do your carpet and cleaning methods match up? Or do you find yourself in a continual matchmaking game? Let the experts help you find the right match!
Register today for this Cleaning and Maintenance Management (CMM) webinar sponsored by SoftBank Robotics to go beyond the fundamentals in carpet care to learn advanced procedures for better spot and stain removal as well as the latest developments in carpet fibers and cleaning systems.
What you will learn:
- The difference between a spot and a stain and how this affects the cleaning process
- How to identify the class of spots and stains
- How to match cleaning methods and chemistries to specific challenges
- How color-safe bleaches can be used to remove the toughest stains
- Best practices to remove stains caused by coffee, ink, blood, synthetic dyes, candle wax, gum, and more
- Latest developments in carpet fibers
- Cleaning advantages of newer carpet fibers available today
- How automation is impacting carpet cleaning
- Using data to inform decision-making/workloading
Bonus: Attendees can ask specific questions about the challenges they have with spot and stain removal.
Presenters you will meet:
• Jeff Cross, Editorial Director, ISSA Media, and IICRC-approved instructor
• Mark Exner, ISSA’s Cleaning Management Institute trainer and IICRC-approved instructor
• Amy W. Richardson, CMM Managing Editor, ISSA (moderator)
April 14 2020, 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
|CONTACT:||Amy Richardson 8479823487 firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.cmmonline.com|
|Add to my calendar:||
Click to Choose04/14/2020 11:00 AM04/14/2020 12:00 PMAmerica/Chicago Webinar: Carpet Care – The Right Match
Do your carpet and cleaning methods match up? Or do you find yourself in a continual matchmaking game? Let the experts help … full detail