Webinar: Grout Doubts & Odor Obstacles
Accessible by: anyone
Dirty, ugly grout and offensive urine odors can ruin restroom experiences in any facility.
Clean grout so it looks like new again and tackle tough odors that are offensive to facility users.
Join this FREE Cleaning and Maintenance Management (CMM) webinar, sponsored by Kaivac, Tork, and WizKid to learn how the experts tackle two of the most common challenges associated with restroom care.
Q&A sessions during the event will allow you to ask your most pressing questions and get real-time answers.
Attendees of this webinar will learn the basic concepts of effectively cleaning and restoring heavily soiled grout. This webinar will:
- Define the characteristics of tile and grout
- Identify the soiling conditions
- Discuss the components (cleaning products, equipment, tools and materials)
- Describe the cleaning process.
You will also learn effective ways to limit and remove offensive restroom odors including:
- What causes odor
- Current methodologies
- Solutions for control and elimination
- How to create long-term change.
From in-house custodial professionals to building service contractors, all types of facility service providers will benefit from this hour-long webinar presented by:
- Stan Hulin, President of Future Floor Technology Inc. & IICRC-approved instructor
- Chris Wallace, Assistant Director of Custodial Operations, Wake Forest University
- Amy W. Richardson, CMM Managing Editor (moderator).
Who should attend: BSCs, in-house custodial services, training personnel, and anyone involved in the day-to-day care or management of cleaning/maintaining restrooms.
October 15 2019, 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
|CONTACT:||Amy Richardson 8479823487 firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.cmmonline.com|
|Add to my calendar:||
Click to Choose10/15/2019 02:00 PM10/15/2019 03:00 PMAmerica/Chicago Webinar: Grout Doubts & Odor Obstacles
Dirty, ugly grout and offensive urine odors can ruin restroom experiences in any facility. Clean grout so it looks like new again … full detail