Webinar: Hard Floor Care
Accessible by: anyone
Caring for hard floors can be tricky. There are so many different types of flooring materials, each with their own unique cleaning requirements. How are cleaning/maintenance staff supposed to know which approach to take?
This Cleaning and Maintenance Management (CMM) webinar, sponsored by Trojan Battery Co., and Unger Global, invites top industry experts to answer your most pressing and technical floor care questions.
The hour-long session, which begins at 12:00 p.m. CST will address:
- How to properly care for modern flooring types, such as LVT, tile and grout, natural stone, and more
- How to select the best cleaning method for your particular flooring type
- Top floor care questions and concerns submitted by webinar registrants
- And much more!
From in-house custodial professionals to building service contractors, all types of facility service providers will benefit from this hour-long webinar, featuring:
- Kelly Zimmerman, CMM Managing Editor, ISSA
- Stan Hulin, President, Future Floor Technology, Inc.
- Dane Gregory, President and CEO, 3-D Corp.
Both Hulin and Gregory are IICRC-approved instructors with decades of practical experience. During this webinar, they will share their firsthand knowledge and experience on how to enhance floor care programs while improving the image of facilities.
June 26 2019, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
|LOCATION:||Global Webcast, United States|
|CONTACT:||Kelly Zimmerman firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Add to my calendar:||
Click to Choose06/26/2019 12:00 PM06/26/2019 01:00 PMAmerica/Chicago Webinar: Hard Floor Care
Caring for hard floors can be tricky. There are so many different types of flooring materials, each with their own unique cleaning … full detailGlobal Webcast