Webinar: How U.S. Governments Are Responding to COVID-19
Both the cleaning industry and government play a crucial role in mitigating the deleterious health effects of a pandemic like the current outbreak of the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19. Register today for this webinar and receive a comprehensive overview of how federal, state, and local governments’ responses to the outbreak intersect with and impact the full spectrum of the cleaning industry. The overview will feature federal legislative responses to the outbreak, as well.
- Responses by key federal agencies like the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and Small Business Administration to the outbreak and the possible implications of these responses for the clean industry
- Congressional responses to the outbreak with implications for the cleaning industry
- Trends in state and local responses to the outbreak with implications for the clean industry
- Stay ahead of the regulatory and legislative curve during this rapidly evolving health crisis
- Learn how the myriad of government responses to the new coronavirus outbreak could affect your business
- The role ISSA is playing during this pandemic
FREE for ISSA members
ISSA members will receive access to the webinar recordings after the live event. Non-members will only have access to the live webinar. If you would like to become an ISSA member and receive free access to archived webinar recordings, please call 1-800-225-4772 (North America) or 1-847-982-0800.
John Nothdurft, ISSA Director of Government Affairs, email@example.com
March 25 2020, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
|CONTACT:||John Nothdurft 8479823453 firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.issa.com/advocacy|
|Add to my calendar:||
Click to Choose03/25/2020 12:00 PM03/25/2020 01:00 PMAmerica/Chicago Webinar: How U.S. Governments Are Responding to COVID-19
Both the cleaning industry and government play a crucial role in mitigating the deleterious health effects of a pandemic like the current … full detail