African cleaning industry: opportunities and challenges during the pandemic
Host: Sophia Dietsch Panelist: Manuela D’Agata, Holger Vogt, Bode Dembele, Takalane Khashane
Original Air Date: September 3, 2020
The current pandemic has put cleaning and hygiene in the spotlight across the world. Cleaning contractors and facilities managers from the African continent are working hard to provide an environment for their customers and employees that upholds to high cleanliness standards.
With the cleaning sector contributing to the safety of facilities, by strategically implementing best business practices, the industry has a great opportunity to leverage its expertise and to shape the new normal.
Join our pool of experts in this upcoming ISSA webinar and hear more on how the pandemic has affected the cleaning sector in Africa, how facilities managers and cleaning contractors can respond to the current opportunities and challenges, and how to prepare for the future.
The webinar will cover:
• Cleaning for health
• The value of clean
• How to build a trustful relationship with your service providers
• Business opportunities and challenges for the African cleaning industry going forward
The panel conversation, moderated by Sophia Dietsch from DTO B2B Research and Strategies, will be joined by:
• Takalane Khashane, MD for the Cleaning Division, Servest Group Africa
• Bode Dembele, Senior Sales Manager West Africa, Karcher
• Holger Vogt, Managing Director, AMENA Africa
• Manuela D’Agata, International Education and Certification Director, ISSA
Please note: ISSA’s webinars are a member benefit. Non-members get the chance to try one webinar session for free. Join ISSA now: www.issa.com/join.
View more videos from ISSA TV Channel EMEA Webinars