IFMA ISSA: Creating a Clean Start for Facility Managers
Presenter: ISSA & IFMA
Host: Dianna Steinbach Panelists: Dr. Stefan Wagener & Tim Poskin
Original Air Date: May 20, 2020
The current COVID-19 pandemic has revealed the importance of cleaning for health and safety. As buildings and businesses prepare to reopen, employees, occupants, and customers will need reassurance that the facilities are safe and cleaned at the highest standards.
Join this IFMA/ISSA webinar, delivered by Tim Poskin, President at Cleaning Management Concept and Stefan Wagner, member of Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) – a division of ISSA, the Worldwide Cleaning Industry Association – to get an understanding of the most responsible cleaning and disinfecting measures you should expect from your cleaning services providers. In addition, the webinar will explore how facility managers and cleaning services providers can work together to promote the value of clean as an investment the health of your occupants and customers, as well as an investment in your business bottom line.
The webinar will cover:
• How to ensure best practices of cleaning and disinfecting
• Dispelling myths and avoiding overkill disinfecting
• The value of clean in reducing employee absenteeism even after COVID-19
• How to estimate what buildings really need
• How to build a trustful relationship with your cleaning services provider
• How to leverage confidence cleaning as you build occupant trust after COVID-19.
Looking for more topics, resources, and experts? Browse our upcoming webinars.
View more videos from ISSA TV Channel EMEA Webinars