4M Salutes Top Team MembersMarch 23, 2021
4M Building Solutions recently recognized its top-performing staff members during the company’s annual awards ceremony earlier this month. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this year’s ceremony took place virtually.
This year’s 4M award winners include:
- 4M Team Member of the Year Award: James Leakes
- Mitchell M. Murch Sr. 110% Member of the Year Award: Todd Wilkins
- The “All In & Driven to WIN” Region of the Year Award: Steve Gray
- The “All In & Driven to WIN” Division of the Year Award: Gateway Division, led by Michael Fitts
- Platinum Club Sales Award: Chris Wieman
- Safest Division of the Year Award: Central Division lead by Josh Hendricks
- Safest Regions of the Year Award: Steve Gray and Paul Wilson
- The “All In” Account/Field Manager of the Year Award: Jesse Miller, Gary Gernentz, and Dovie Minella.
“Every year we gather to congratulate all the well-deserved leading team members that go above and beyond to provide service excellence for all our customers. This year we had to make a few adjustments and celebrate with each other from a distance, but the excitement and enjoyment of the day was still front-and-center. 4M is only as good as its team members and we are fortunate enough to have the industry’s absolute best among our ranks,” said Tim M. Murch, 4M CEO.
About 4M Building Solutions
4M Building Solutions is a full-service contract cleaning services company specializing in cleaning office buildings, schools, manufacturing/industrial facilities, entertainment venues, and other facilities. For more information, visit www.4-m.com.