Attendee Registration Opens for ISSA Show North America 2020May 28, 2020
Attendee Registration is now open for ISSA Show North America 2020, which takes place at McCormick Place in Chicago, October 26-29. This power-packed experience is where connections are real, opportunities are endless, and business transformation abounds.
With more than 700 exhibitors and 100-plus educational sessions, ISSA Show North America convenes 16,000-plus cleaning and facility solutions professionals of all levels to conduct business, sharpen their skills, learn the newest industry trends, discover the latest products and services, and uncover fresh solutions to the day-to-day challenges they face.
“ISSA Show North America is renowned for creating a dynamic venue for professionals in all aspects of the cleaning industry,” said Kim Althoff, ISSA Vice President of Trade Shows, Education, Media, and Sales. “In addition to the expansive trade show floor filled with the cleaning industry’s latest innovations, we have the most robust education curriculum of any expo in the industry.”
More Value in Your Registration this Year
All registrants have two registration options this year to make the most out of the trip:
The All-Access Pass—the best value to experience the event—provides access to the exhibit hall, featuring more than 700 exhibitors and select presentations, plus access to: 100+ education sessions, invite-only networking events, the Lunch and Learn, Welcome Reception, Attendee Orientation and much more.
Expo Only Badge, which includes access to exhibits during show floor hours, October 27-29, and all education opportunities hosted on the show floor.
In celebration of the 2020 show, ISSA Show North America is offering special pre-registration pricing on the All-Access Pass through June 30. Members of ISSA can get the All-Access Pass for USD$180 for a limited time. Attendees can take comfort in the Peace of Mind Registration policy which allows for all who commit during the Early Bird phase to cancel their registration at any time, no questions asked, and receive a full refund.
Register today at issashow.com/register.
For the 11th consecutive year, The Building Service Contractors Association International (BSCAI) and its 2020 Contracting Success Conference will co-locate with the annual ISSA Show North America.
Additionally, ISSA Show North America welcomes the newly expanded program and track, Healthy Green Schools & Colleges Program (formerly Green Clean Schools track), a partnership between Green Seal and Healthy Schools Campaign to create a verifiable program for sustainable facilities management in schools and universities nationwide.
The Voice of the Industry
The official media partners of ISSA Show North America are the foundation of the industry that keeps up with the latest developments and achievements in the industrial and commercial cleaning industry. As the leading source of quality news, ISSA Today will continue to produce the event’s event guide, as well as leading the industry through Cleaning Maintenance & Management (CMM) and Cleanfax. “ISSA Show North America in Chicago will be the culmination of ISSA and a continuation of our ongoing efforts to raise the global voice of cleaning” commented Jeff Cross, Editorial Director, ISSA Media. “Quality publications are a vital ingredient at a high-end event like ISSA Show North America.” Make sure to visit ISSA Media in the ISSA Resource Center – Booth 2654.
An Industry United – COVID-19
“We’re living in very uncertain times right now. We are working diligently behind the scenes to deliver an impactful and engaging event this October. We are working directly with the city of Chicago on our safety and wellness plan for this year’s event. As we continue to closely monitor the developments of COVID-19 through the advice or public health and local government authorities we are moving ahead as planned with the event,” said Lindsay Roberts, Group Director, Informa Markets. “I’m truly inspired at the work this industry is performing on the frontlines. COVID-19 has wreaked havoc across the globe and will undeniably change the way we do business. Now more than ever, our industry needs to band together to share best practices and lessons learned. We look forward to uniting as one in Chicago, where we can change the way the world views cleaning.”
To help the cleaning industry with lessons learned and best practices, ISSA Show North America will present a variety of education sessions that address the COVID-19 pandemic, including:
- COVID-19 The Triad – Understanding the COVID-19 pandemic and the implications to health care providers and staff, this session will address the three key departments and the associated implications going forward. Presented by IEHA, a Division of ISSA.
- COVID-19 Response: Maintaining Healthy Green Schools & Colleges during a Global Pandemic – Learn the importance of proactive leadership during public health crises, and how to develop key processes and best practices to ensure staff are trained and prepared for future emergency response. Presented by Healthy Green Schools & Colleges
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Lessons Learned for the Residential Cleaning Community – Join the industry experts in an in-depth discussion on lessons learned from the pandemic. The panel will look at what changes being made in businesses to improve the residential cleaning community moving forward. Presented by ARCSI, a Division of ISSA.
- GBAC Bioremediation and Response Fundamentals (TWO-DAY WORKSHOP) – Develop the knowledge and competence to identify, evaluate, reduce, and eliminate biological threats and improve environmental and patient recovery. This two-part course demonstrates hands-on situational response training and covers the fundamentals of biohazardous material cleanup and waste management. Presented by the Global Biorisk Advisory Council® (GBAC), a Division of ISSA.
Continued Growth for Education Sessions, Certifications, and Workshops
Following last year’s historic mark of reaching more than 100 education sessions, ISSA Show North America has expanded the workshop offerings from six to 16! The unmatched conference program features more than 100 education sessions, workshops, panels, training and certification courses throughout four days. This allows attendees and exhibitors alike the ability to build skills, boost customer knowledge, and improve business all under one roof.
All-Access Pass attendees can select individual sessions or follow one of several curated education tracks which includes sessions and workshops to fit personal needs.
- Commercial Cleaning Track – Grow business, provide top-notch customer service, master recruiting and retention, and use data wisely.
- Distributor Track – Explore the gamut of leading-edge technologies and solutions to drive business into the future.
- Healthy Green Schools & Colleges Track, presented by Healthy Schools Campaign – Gain the answers and knowledge on best practices, insider information and expert advice on the issues that impact the bottom line.
- Healthcare Track, presented by IEHA, a Division of ISSA – Build skills, leadership and knowledge of facility cleaning for hospitals and healthcare institutions.
- Hospitality Track, presented by IEHA, a Division of ISSA – Learn about better housekeeping practices, exceeding customer expectations, secrets to passing inspection, and much more.
- Residential Cleaning Track, presented by ARCSI, a Division of ISSA – Improve efficiency, grow business, increase profits, and get operations into shipshape condition. Four ultra-productive days that will polish business for the coming year.
“The conference program covers many other critical areas in addition to the tracks,” Althoff stated. “To date, we have sixteen certifications and workshops on the schedule spanning all four days of the event.” Other topical sessions cover business management, self-improvement, succession planning, emerging technologies, and infection control. More sessions are being added in the months ahead to address the latest trends and developments in the evolving commercial cleaning industry.
The Innovation Awards Program Returns
The Innovation Awards Program is back. During the past 11 years, the Innovation Awards Program has showcased new solutions to challenges faced by industry professionals. The program serves as a platform for exhibitors and attendees to connect, educate, and network on the newest innovative products and services in the industry to date. This year brings a new look to the program by breaking out the various program features into different areas and events on the show floor to include product displays, live on-site voting, and featured demonstrations and presentations.
Visit the onsite Innovation Showcase – Booth #4206 and the Innovation Theater – Booth #5008 to view the 2020 Innovation Awards Program entrants. The announcement of the Innovation Awards Category Winners will be during the Lunch & Learn October 26 at 11:45 a.m. followed by the Innovation of the Year Award Winner on October 27 in the Innovation Showcase.
Additional Show Offerings
The 2020 show offers additional special attractions and event features to fit attendees’ needs which include:
- An extensive list of networking events are available to establish real connections, build new business relationships, and share best practices with more than 16,000 peers and industry leaders from around the world.
- Pavilions on the show floor include specialty areas and pavilions that group similar exhibitors together.
- Stop by the ISSA Resource Center – Booth 2654 to learn how to maximize ISSA membership benefits.
- ISSA Show North America brings three Show Floor Education Theaters that dive into topics most important to a successful business.
Making an Impact
Formerly the ISSA Foundation, ISSA Charities is the charitable arm of ISSA, The Worldwide Cleaning Industry Association. Its mission is to make the world a cleaner, healthier and better place to live. ISSA Charities sponsors, funds and operates charitable and social programs directly connected to cleaning, including:
Cleaning for a Reason – whose mission is to reach hundreds of thousands of households in the US and Canada impacted by cancer annually. In doing so, aiming to become the recognized name in friendly, neighborly support for individuals and families who are faced with the challenge of a cancer diagnosis and treatment.
ISSA Hygiea Network – an international community dedicated to the advancement and retention of women in all branches and at all levels of the global cleaning industry, with a special focus on cleaners’ advancement. It provides ongoing education, networking, professional development, and personal recognition awards available to any women working in, or associated with, the industry.
ISSA Scholars – Includes larger, four-year scholarships; guaranteed, paid summer internships; mentoring during college years; career counseling; life counseling; annual ISSA Show attendance and networking; and more.
The ISSA Show North America is the perfect place to learn more about ISSA’s charitable giving and mentoring efforts. Make sure to donate to one or all of the charities in registration and visit the ISSA Charities – Booth 3554 to learn how to get involved and make an impact.
About Informa Markets
Informa Markets creates platforms for industries and specialist markets to trade, innovate, and grow. our portfolio is comprised of more than 550 international b2b events and brands in markets including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, infrastructure, construction & real estate, fashion & apparel, hospitality, food & beverage, and health & nutrition, among others. we provide customers and partners around the globe with opportunities to engage, experience, and do business through face-to face exhibitions, specialist digital content, and actionable data solutions. As the world’s leading exhibitions organizer, we bring a diverse range of specialist markets to life, unlocking opportunities and helping them to thrive 365 days of the year. For more information, please visit www.informamarkets.com.