Brady Awards Grants to 8 Youth OrganizationsDecember 21, 2017
Accessible by: anyone
Brady Industries announced the beneficiaries of its first annual “Brady Shines” charitable giving campaign. The campaign provides funds to benefit education- and youth-based organizations. The beneficiaries are:
- ADAM’S PLACE – Offers grief services and mental health first aid to children
- CHEFS FOR KIDS – Provides food and volunteer chefs to feed thousands of children annually
- DORAL ACADEMY – FIRE MESA – Sponsors an after-school club focusing on small acts of kindness
- FAMILY PROMISE OF LAS VEGAS – Provides services to homeless families
- GOODIE TWO SHOES – Offers disadvantaged children new socks and shoes
- HELP OF SOUTHERN NEVADA – Provides food and services to homeless youth
- RED BARN FARMINGTON UTAH – Provides life skills to youth with a focus on addiction recovery and mental wellness
- YMCA OF NORTHERN UTAH – Offers before- and after-school programs for children in need.
The deadline to apply for grants in the second annual Brady Shines’ campaign is February 28, 2018. Learn more at www.bradyshines.org.
About Brady Industries
Headquartered in Las Vegas, NV, Brady Industries, Inc. distributes cleaning products to the hospitality, office building, health care, restaurant, recreation, education, retail, industrial, and transportation industries via six operating divisions. For more information, visit www.bradyindustries.com.