Brady Donates to Eight NonprofitsOctober 7, 2019
Established in 2017, the campaign provides a total of US$20,000 per cycle to benefit education- and youth-based organizations. The beneficiaries of the eighth round of grants, which had the added theme of promoting safety and wellbeing, include:
- Angel Heart Pajama Project – Tucson, Arizona
- Children’s Village, Inc. – Coeur d’Alene, Idaho
- Love Thy Neighbor, Inc. – Buckeye, Arizona
- More Than a Bed – Tucson, Arizona
- Nevada Partnership for Homeless Youth – Las Vegas
- One Fund El Paso – El Paso, Texas
- Sage Home – Flagstaff, Arizona
- United Citizens Foundation – Las Vegas.
Headquartered in Las Vegas, Brady distributes cleaning products to the hospitality, office building, health care, restaurant, recreation, education, retail, industrial, and transportation industries via six operating divisions. For more information, visit www.bradyindustries.com.