BSCAI Announces 2019 Board of DirectorsFebruary 12, 2019
The Building Service Contractors Association International (BSCAI) has announced the installation of newly elected officers and directors to its board.
The following directors were elected to officer positions on the BSCAI Board of Directors in 2019:
- President: Michael Diamond, AffinEco, LLC
- President-elect: Todd Hopkins, Office Pride, Inc.
- Vice president: Eric Luke, Varsity Facility Services
- Treasurer: Nathalie Doobin, Harvard Services Group, Inc.
- Immediate past president: Jim Harris, Jr., Janitronics, Inc.
In addition, BSCAI installed the following new directors to its board for 2019:
- Greg Buchner, CleanOffice, Inc.
- Steve Crain, 4M Building Solutions
- Fernando Cruz, Dynamond Building Services
- Chad Hendley, IH Services, Inc.
The following BSCAI board members will continue their service in 2019:
- Steve Garcia, SMI Facility Services
- Bryan Lazorik, Bryco Services, Inc.
- Jason Lee, Lee Building Maintenance
- Larklyn Milstein, Lewis & Taylor Building Service Contractors
- Pat Sullivan, MahlerClean
- Paul Taylor, ESS Clean, Inc.
- Jamie Henry, Bee Line Building Services & Supply
- Terrell Weg, Management Services Northwest, LLC.
Building Service Contractors Association International (BSCAI) represents a worldwide network of more than 1,000 member companies throughout the United States and countries worldwide that provide cleaning, facility maintenance, security, and other related services to building owners and managers. For more information, visit www.bscai.org.