BSCAI Honors 2020 CLEAN Award WinnersOctober 26, 2020
The Building Service Contractors Association International (BSCAI) announced the winners of its 2020 CLEAN Awards.
The annual awards program honors BSCAI members for their contributions to the association. The 2020 recipients were recognized on the last day of the BSCAI 2020 Contracting Success+ Virtual Experience, which took place last week. This year’s award winners include:
- James E. Purcell Leadership Award: Jim Harris, Jr., Janitronics Facility Services
- Building Service Employee of the Year Award: Sarah Bergquist, MSNW Group LLC
- Emerging Leader Award Presented by Contracting Profits: Kathleen Bands, My Cleaning Service Inc.
- BSCAI Cleaning for Health Award, presented by ProTeam: 4M Building Solutions
- Skip Marsden Education Award: AffinEco LLC
- Arthur C. Barraclough Company Community Service Award: BRAVO! Group Services
- Walter L. Cook Award for Distinguished Service: Guy Mingo, Marsden Holding LLC
- New Member of the Year Award: Kleen-Tech
- Industry Service Award: Affinity HR Group Inc.
Building Service Contractors Association International (BSCAI) represents a worldwide network of more than 1,000 member companies throughout the United States and countries worldwide that provide cleaning, facility maintenance, security, and other related services to building owners and managers. For more information, visit www.bscai.org.